- NCV members shall not discriminate against people of different race or religion.
- NCV members shall NOT engage in political affairs by any means.
- NCV members will respect the dignity of all the people and will not cause physical or emotional injury to anyone.
- NCV members shall not misappropriate things in cash or kind donated by well-wishers.
- NCV members shall not misuse rights, money and equipments entrusted to them by NCV.
To provide continuous help on humanitarian voluntary work with noble sympathetic spirit upon all victims especially upon the most vulnerable victims.
To implement humanitarian projects in collaboration with local beneficiaries regardless of race, religion, place or time limitations, based on the humanitarian spirits of the Volunteers