Who we are
Founder of NCV, U Maun Sein with Secretary-General of UN, Ban Ki Moon
- Integrity: We strive to do what is right. We function in an ethical and transparent way.
- Innovation: We constantly challenge ourselves to think of new and better ways to deliver value.We encourage new ideas from anyone and everywhere.
- Listen and Respect: We actively listen and incorporate feedback. We encourage open and honest communication.
- Local Engagement: We engage local beneficiaries to implement the humanitarian projects to encourage more local responsibility.
- Joint Accountability: We work in a matrix environment. We share responsibility to achieve a common goal.
- NCV members shall not discriminate against people of different race or religion.
- NCV members shall NOT engage in political affairs by any means.
- NCV members will respect the dignity of all the people and will not cause physical or emotional injury to anyone.
- NCV members shall not misappropriate things in cash or kind donated by well-wishers.
- NCV members shall not misuse rights, money and equipments entrusted to them by NCV.
- To provide continuous help on humanitarian voluntary work with noble sympathetic spirit upon all victims especially upon the most vulnerable victims.
- To implement humanitarian projects in collaboration with local beneficiaries regardless of race, religion, place or time limitations, based on the humanitarian spirits of the Volunteers
Health & Nutrition
We have conducted health outreach program and general check up with referral programs for the community in Dhanding, Salang. The village lies in a completely rural area and there is a great accessibility and transportation issue to reach the nearest Health post….Read More Make A donation
Adhering to the motto “Our future is in the hands of the children”, NCV aims to upgrade the skills and quality of the children who will be assuming the leading role in future.The vision is to conduct the enrollment campaign and to improve the education quality for these children…..Read More Make A donation
Livelihood And Skill Development Support
NCV is acting as a major consultant and supporting agency to encourage and develop National Skill Development Organization which is formed with the contribution of women IDPs residing in the camps. This project aims to support the single women and women IDPs for….Read More Make A donation
Emergency WASH Response Program 2019
The heavy rainfall started from July 2019, has inundated the Terai region specially province no. 2 of Nepal. One hundred and 17 people died, 80 have been injured and 38 are reportedly still missing. The number of fatalities has increased following several floods and landslides across 32 Districts since the beginning of July. Furthermore, several […]Read more Make A donation
We are conducting urban WASH project in 3 Municipalities KagesworiManahara, Gokarneshowr, Shankarapur municipalities in Kathmandu Valley as WASH partners with UNICEF. The target beneficiaries include Internal and External tourist and nearby municipalities
WASH in Health posts targets the OTP centers with the Nutritional Support. We envision the model Health posts with the systemic Hygiene and sanitation facilities. The health posts serves as a center to achieve the goals for the Hygiene and Sanitation for the surrounding communities.
Health and nutrition program in schools has been designed to target the attendance rate and support the livelihood support through the mid-day meal provision. This program also intends to ensure that the children are properly nourished in the school.
This project targets the youth from the age of 16 to 30 who are in the school or have dropped out due to socio-economic conditions to be trained in the market specific skill development program. This program intends to make the youth of Nepal more entrepreneurial and work ready to enter the job market and sustain themselves.